Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Are you passionate about achieving excellent results in backend web development? Are you dedicated, flexible and curious? Do you want to change things and to continue your personal development?
We are a young, dedicated team of IT experts with the philosophy of a modern working environment and start-up mentality. We have offices in the dynamic area of Tehnopol, Tallinn and in the heart of Munich, Germany. Flat organisational structures, short decision paths and exciting digital transformation projects allow plenty of room for everyone to find the best way to contribute to our common success.
- Analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment of complex, user-friendly web applications and mobile platforms in the light of new digital business models for well-known customers
- Working in a distributed agile environment
- Selection of tools and frameworks for project implementation
- Degree in one of these fields: computer science, business data systems, statistics, mathematics or physics
- Principles of Modern Application Development (data structures, dependency injection, testing etc.) and Web services (REST/SOAP) are in your DNA
- In-depth knowledge of databases (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of other languages such as Java or Python would be appreciated
- English language is no problem for you
We offer you:
- Flat management structures and short decision paths
- Dynamic and exciting working environment with innovative, high-performance, dedicated teams of experts and state of the art software development
- Exciting projects for both well-known global companies and the small-to-medium sized sector
- High level of discretion for decision making and a high level of personal responsibility
- Above-average pay and excellent work equipment
- Good benefits and attractive welcoming package
- Room for personal and professional development
- Free beverages and flexible work hours
Ready to take-off?
Shape the future with us and send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org